A GIRL’S WORTH MOVEMENT
An abstinence until marriage initiative founded in 2005 by Cee Cee Michaela. Under the umbrella of her non-profit, Godzgirl Network, the abstinence educator and advocate empowers thousands of girls in the US and beyond. Cee Cee practices what she teaches and was abstinent for ten years and nine months before being found by her Boaz, Wilbert Floyd! During those ten years she traveled the world with her own Purity Ring Ceremony where each girl received purity, etiquette and life skills training along with a beautiful candlelit ceremony. Each girl is blessed with a beautiful sterling silver cross purity ring and purity resolution. Even though Cee Cee is now happily married to the love of her life, she continues to perform her ceremonies with a deep understanding and love for young girls and single women who are all truly worth the wait. #puritymatters
Cee Cee’s workshops, training, and speeches help girls/young ladies who are single to implement the following:
- Reading more books
- Writing her own book
- Expressing her thoughts through poetry
- Writing a personal mission statement
- Learning how to guard her heart
- Realizing the dangers of negative self talk and self image
- Learning the difference between lust and love
- Learning the signs of domestic violence and manipulation
- Learning how to stay focused on her purpose and calling
- Meditating diligently on how she will make a difference in this world
- Understanding the importance of travel, cultural awareness, positive exposure, and personal cultivation
Holywood Retreat 2008
Holywood Retreat 2007
PURITY CEREMONIES & ABSTINENCE TRAINING
Cee Cee travels all over the world to teach purity training and hosts her famous ALL WHITE purity ring ceremonies!
Best for ages 11 and up and all size parties are welcome
Many of the ceremonies include young girls as well as women ages 25-40 who are single!
- 2005 – Norcross/Atlanta, GA – 400 girls
- 2006 – Atlanta, GA – 350 girls & boys
- 2007 – Austell/Atlanta, GA – 400 girls
- 2008 – Marietta, Atlanta, GA – 500 girls
- 2010 – Hollywood, CA – 15 girls – PRIVATE for Terry Crew’s Girls – (Nationally Televised for the CREWS FAMILY SHOW- BET NETWORK)
- 2011 – Chicago, IL – 10 girls – PRIVATE PURITY BIRTHDAY PARTY!
- 2014 – St. Lucia (Yana’s Women of Substance Ministry) – 40 young ladies
- 2015 – Greenville, SC (Remnant Girlz) – 40 girls
YOUTH/REAL TALK EMPOWERMENT SEMINARS
Cee Cee travels all over the world empowering and educating youth in the following areas:
Character, Etiquette, Leadership, Manners, Self esteem, Decision making, Goal setting and Purity.
- 1 Hour Speeches
- 2-3 Intensives
- 2-3 Day POWER SESSIONS
- Conference Guest/Keynote Speaker
THE DANGER OF TOXIC FRIENDS & TOXIC FOODS
PURE FRIENDS… PURE FOOD…ALL THINGS PURE!
Cee Cee loves empowering women and this subject can be experienced as a keynote speech or seminar!
- Keynote Speech
- Powerful Seminar
- Cee Cee has been a speaker at over 500 churches, 300 special events and 100 schools/colleges
- Learn how toxic friends & toxic foods can literally DESTROY your joy, peace and most importantly… your HEALTH
- Learn how to find & keep your dream keepers and dream pushers
- Tap into the Power of Agreement
- Danger of Emotional Sabotage
Cee Cee has a huge heart for young girls…
and wants to help them make smarter and more intentional choices in life!